Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas is Coming :0)

Still as busy as I ever was, I've more or less shut up shop on Ebay now until January but email and phone orders are coming in thick and fast still. Aaaargh...will I ever find time to do my own stuff for Chrimbo?!!!

So if I don't get the chance before the 25th, just wanted to wish you all A Very Merry Christmas and A Peaceful and Prosperous New Year.

Also, here's something not very Christmassy but interesting to watch on youtube Real Men Knit!

2 Comments:

Blogger hackneyknittingclub said...

Loving your handywork!

Thought you might like to know that The Guardian are doing a one off craft guide this Saturday Feb 3rd, which includes advice and craft projects for dressmaking, soft furnishings, embroidery, knitting, felting, making and revamping furniture and accessories for the home, garden crafts, recycling and craft projects for children.

http://www.myspace.com/hackneyknittingclub
hackneyknittingclub@hotmail.co.uk

SHAMELESSLY PROMOTING THE FINE ART OF KNITTING!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Leni said...

Thanks, I got it and I'm getting this Saturday's too. Really good stuff.

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home