Sunday, October 01, 2006

Busy Busy

Had another wholesale order the other week, it's finally arrived in Ireland. Hurrah, and the customer was really pleased with the products...double Hurrah! :0)

Things have been going quite well on Ebay too, I just need to find the time to make some products in bulk...for someone who doesn't have a full time job my days just seem to whizz by.

Unfortunately not had time to experiment much :0( But have made some new fragrance bath bombs, Tropical Hawaiian, ( Exotic Lily, Frangipani, Gardenia and a touch of coconut, with rose petals.) They smell gorgeous, even if I do say so myself! and they went down a storm at last night's Pamper Party. I need to make some more so I can get them up on Ebay.

Ah well I best go and start on the Ebay orders so I can send them off tomorrow...no rest for the wicked eh? ;0)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tilly said...

Make sure you don't run yourself ragged m'lady. Good news on the wholesale orders though, hope it keeps up for you.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home