Thursday, October 26, 2006

I think the Christmas Rush has started.

So I'm still busy making and posting stuff out. Had one disaster. A large parcel came apart in the post and ended up being delivered in a plastic bag with some of the contents missing. Bugger! Now I know that the parcel was packed well, I think it happened coz it weighed 1.6 kilos and said FRAGILE on it. I reckon someone couldn't help having a nosey! I'm just waiting to hear back from the customer so that I can put a claim in with Royal Mail.

So on Soap and Stuff I've also started selling soapmaking stuff. Fragrance oils, moulds, colours etc. I've got a more comprehensive pricelist if anyone is interested. Plus I've got a Trade Pricelist for all my soaps and bath bombs too. Just email me on 'info(at)soapandstuff.com' I use Paypal for secure online payments.

Right now I've done whoring my site ;0) What other crafty things have I been up to? Well not a lot really, I need to get back on the sewing machine, I've got a few things to finish, plus I'm going to do a lil revamp project with a man's shirt.

I gotta go down the Post Office again in a bit, so I best get some work done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home