Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Busy again.

I've had small wholesale order, so today I'm busy making bath bon bons. Mmmmm the brown sugar ones make me feel so hungry...and I'm on a diet too. Good job they're not edible, otherwise I'd have eaten half of them! LOL

I'm a bit annoyed coz someone on Ebay has nicked one of my pics and my text description, (inlcuding fonts and colours), to sell one of their own bath bombs. The font and colours are all connected with my website and shop identity. I use the same font and colours on all my labels, invoices, business card etc. It's very lazy of the seller to copy my post. I mean, how difficult is it to describe a bath bomb?! Anyway, I've reported them to Ebay, so hopefully they will take the listings down and put their own stuff up.

I spend a lot of time doing my pics and creating templates for my listings, I don't want anybody just copying my stuff. Even though it's in the public domain I own it and they could have at least asked permission. From now on any new pics will be watermarked and I guess I'll just have to keep checking listings to see if anyone is copying my decriptions.

Anyway, back to making the bath bon bons.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home