Monday, July 03, 2006

Busy bee!

Sorry it's been ages since I've written. But I really have been a busy bee. What with Ebay orders, Pamper Parties, cheers Tilly, and various other stuff going on I've not had time to post.

I've been working on some new recipes which I hope to reveal soon. I will get the bubbling bath bars right, positive thinking will get the right result :0)

I've got the woman from Consumer Protection coming tomorrow. I'm due for a check up on my paperwork and stuff, she's never been to visit me before. She seemed nice when we chatted on the phone. Have only ever received letters from her before, asking if I'm still in business. I'm feeling a bit nervous, but hopefully she'll find everything in order.

Anyway, I'm off to bed...night night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home