Wednesday, April 05, 2006

As requested ;0)

Hurrah, I have pictures. There are not very clear as I had to use the digi camcorder, can't find the bloomin' digi camera anywhere.


So here are my attempts at sewing. These are Shabby Chic lavender door hangers and pillows. 2 are missing as my sister in law commandeered them the other night! As you can see they are displayed on the gorgeous hat box I bought in TK Maxx the other week.

Here are some that need to be stuffed and finished off. I sewed them up this morning.




At last I've made some more soapy stuff. Yesterday I rebatched the Angel Wings soap as the colour had faded. So now it is a deep greeny blue and of course smells of the v. expensive perfume Angel. At £2.25 a 100g slice, what a bargain! LOL
The little cake things are actually bath melts made with cocoa butter, they fizz and disperse the butter in your bath. You only need one per bath. The front 3 are unfragranced and the ones behind are fragranced with Lavender.


2 Comments:

Blogger Tilly said...

They all look bloody fab! Could you make me a 'basket' up of about 10 quids worth? Pressie for my mother in law...

5:12 AM  
Blogger Leni said...

No probs missus. Any preference on scents? I'll send you an email.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home